Super Mario Parody Cartoon Animation Super Mario Parody Cartoon Animation

A bit of an unpopular opinion, but a Mario parody with a cancer punchline and Peach showing off her cleavage for the sole purpose of a click bait thumbnail seems to me like a cheap unoriginal excuse for views.

The animation was superb though, so I'd personally love to see you make something more unique next time!

March of the Virgins March of the Virgins

Excellent voice acting

Burgatory Burgatory

That was crazy cool

flatman (inspired in deep dark fears) FANART flatman (inspired in deep dark fears) FANART

Sweet stuff! Horror is difficult to execute properly in animations, but that was a good example! Only complaint is that it felt more like an intro to something rather than a short film. Keep it up!

DanielCuervo responds:

yeah! i am making anotherone, but they are going to be that long :) thanks

Mouse Cleaning Service: 2D Animation Mouse Cleaning Service: 2D Animation

Excellent animation and storytelling! Definitely a couple of fetishes in there, but they're not very distracting.

Nice job!

Frumplequest the Conquistador: EMBARRASSMENT (part 3) Frumplequest the Conquistador: EMBARRASSMENT (part 3)

How embaaaaaarasiiiing

Drill 'n Grill Drill 'n Grill

Great style and interesting ideas, keep up the good work!

MEGAROBBY responds:

Danks! (• ◡•)

The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero" The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero"

I've never seen anything like this, what an inspiration! I really wish there was a happier end to this, but I totally get it. The animation, music, story, and characters were perfect. Definitely a favorite.